Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Thrifted Christmas

I love to decorate for the Holidays...and almost all of my decor was Thrifted!

I was shopping in New Port Richey, FL one afternoon many years ago when I happened upon this collection of beautiful Christmas ornaments.  They are so delicate and each is very unique.  I bought every one I could find in the shop!  


 They hang perfectly on my Thrifted White Tree.


Don't get me wrong, I love a real tree.  I never thought I would own a fake one, but last year I had a change of heart.  The Target stores in our area donate unused merchandise to Goodwill.  Last season I hit a few of the Goodwill stores and acquired a collection of very nice trees.  The white one in our living room retailed for $299.00 originally and I paid $39.99 brand new in box.  It stands 8" tall and is pre-lit,  it's awesome!

The 2nd tree we have in the den is also fantastic!  It's much larger and stands at 9" and retailed for $349.00 originally and I only paid $49.99.  It also was brand new in box.
This tree is decorated with family ornaments, as well as one's we pick up when were traveling to a new place.  I hold's so many special memories!

My favorite holiday Thrift find however, has to be our Nativity Set.  I also purchased it in Florida many years ago, and it remains the centerpiece of our Christmas Decor. 



Sure hope you enjoyed visiting our home this Christmas & I send the warmest wished to you this holiday season.

CHEERS!
Lara
  

2 comments:

  1. I love those ornaments! I have a few myself and I am always on the lookout for them. The purple one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ornaments are beautiful! I think the first one is my fave! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

NowSoLA Vintage (112) Vintage Decor (55) Thrift Share (38) Photography (30) Preview Listings (25) Vintage Fashion (25) California Living (24) Inspirational Outings (22) Thrift Art Gallery (19) Vintage Fabrics (17) New Listings (16) Vintage Accessories (16) instagram (15) thrift store (15) Blooms (12) Stella (12) Vintage Books (12) Mid Century Modern (10) Worldly Travels (10) Behind the Scenes (9) Flowers (9) Modern Art (9) My Art (9) Vintage Toys (9) Lucy (8) House Tour (7) Africa (6) Art Pottery (5) France (5) SALE (5) thrift art (5) Christian Dior (4) Folk Art (4) Kenya (4) latin american art (4) Artist Profile (3) Delano Hotel (3) LA Art Show (3) Paris artist (3) Singapore (3) Vera Neumann (3) christmas (3) hyper-realist painting (3) Armani (2) Asia (2) Bali (2) Birds (2) Damien Hirst (2) David Bromley (2) Irwin Signature (2) Janet Rothwoman (2) Marrakech (2) Mikasa (2) Mombasa (2) Monaco (2) Morocco (2) digital collage (2) nativity (2) resolutions (2) 76 Drill (1) Artist JR (1) Bernard Buffet (1) Brewery Art Walk (1) Carmageddon (1) Cartier (1) Charley Harper (1) Creative Courage (1) David Auld Haiti (1) David Band (1) David Lefner (1) Dodge Bookends (1) Eames (1) Finn Juhl (1) Flintridge China (1) Frye Boots (1) G. Lelong (1) Gaultier (1) Georges Briard (1) Globe (1) Gorham China (1) Gucci (1) Guillermo Bert (1) Halloween (1) Henry Moore (1) Irving Shapiro (1) Jonathan Adler (1) Julien Pacaud (1) Kandinsky (1) Kokeshi (1) Korean Friendship Bell (1) Krenit Bowl (1) M. Saleh (1) MFR (1) Museum Ludwig (1) Nauga Monster (1) Paul Klee (1) Paul McCobb (1) Picasso (1) Pret a Porter (1) Quaker Lace (1) Rome (1) Salinas (1) Sandoval (1) Sea Things (1) Sock Monkey (1) StumbleUpon (1) Stylish Blogger (1) Sunal Alvar (1) The Huntington (1) Unaka Pottery (1) Versace (1) bird print (1) boulanger (1) clock (1) dior bag (1) doll (1) graciela rodo boulanger (1) ornament (1) oswaldo guayasamin (1)

Followers